CBRN Scholars is to promote scientific and mathematical literacy through critical thought on Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) weapons and warfare. The effort is to build a community of contributors to new and creative thinking on national security problems related to CBRN weapons and warfare, mastering its complexities, and form the body of knowledge to educate future national security professionals.
This site will achive its purpose through a scholarly approach of historical, empiracal, and scientific methods to provide:
- Build a community of scholars.
- Publication of a Series of CBRN scholarly publications (The CBRN Series).
- Provide Lesson Plans and Presentations for educators.
- Create a uniform body of knowedge and standards.
- Host symposia and exploit social computing tools for ideation.